Earley Information Science
Mr. Earley is Chief Executive Officer of Earley Information Science (EIA), and Editor, Data Analytics, IT Professional Magazine from the IEEE. His interests include Knowledge Strategy, Data and Information Architecture, Search-based Applications and Information Findability Solutions. Mr. Earley has worked with a diverse roster of Fortune 1000 companies helping them to achieve higher levels of operating performance by making information more findable, usable and valuable through integrated enterprise architectures support analytics, e-commerce and customer experience applications.
- The challenges of leading companies through the AI revolution were examined in a recent symposium. (2017-06-19)
- Panel: What we call AI today doesn’t live up to hype (2017-05-31)
- AI in the Workplace: Augment, Instead of Replacing Humans (2017-05-29)
- AI: The promise and the peril (2017-05-25)
- How CIOs can encourage data-driven mindset (2017-05-18)